Before you post
- Read the "Guidelines and Suggested Format of This Forum" in the category that you're about to post in.
- Include as much details as possible.
- Understand that collaborations take time and that finding the right partner can too!
- Only post if you are serious about seeing things through and have time to dedicate.
- Take what you're doing seriously and try to be somewhat professional about it.
- No mocking other peoples posts or ideas. Constructive criticism and tying to be helpful is totally different.
- Posts : 162
Join date : 2014-11-14
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum