Collaborations and Partners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking For A Youtube/Gaming/Minecraft Partner (Non-Strict Requirements)

Go down

Looking For A Youtube/Gaming/Minecraft Partner (Non-Strict Requirements) Empty Looking For A Youtube/Gaming/Minecraft Partner (Non-Strict Requirements)

Post  ScytheGames Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:30 pm

Oh Hi, didn't see you there. I'm ScytheGames. I need a youtube tube/gaming/minecraft partner. Here are some of the games I own-
-Minecraft
-Dayz
-Cubeworld
-PayDay2
-Toribash
-Trove
-Etc.
There are some requirements though-
-If looking for console gameplay then console must be ps4.
-Way to contact each other during gameplay. (Not having a mic is fine but it would be easier to speak to each other.)
-Skype is not required but preferred.
-I don't like to be strict but... you would have a better chance at being picked if you can use mods. (For Minecraft, preferably AtLauncher)
-I can only do Console gameplay on weekends (I do not expect to do many console gameplay sessions)
-If you do have a mic, make sure that I can understand what you say.
-No age requirements (that's sorta a lie.....8 & up Very Happy )
-No gender Requirements (Male or Female.. Even a Hermaphrodite= A dual gender human)
-Youtube channel is also not a requirement but is preferred.
I will be able to record a lot more after New Years. I am open to getting new games as long as they are not too expensive.
My Youtube Channel is ScytheGames
Skype is Scythe Games (or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just in case Scythe Games doesn't work)
Application-
-Your Name (can be real name, youtube name, minecraft name, or a fake name that you'd like to be called. What a Face )
-Youtube Account (if you have one)
-Age & Gender (not required if you are uncomfortable with me knowing it...........I don't judge)
-Skype account (if owned, if you have a mic and a steam account then we can use mics through that)
-Steam account (if owned)
-Whether or not you can make private servers (My Computer is a jerk and wont let me Crying or Very sad )
So Please Sign Up For The Illuminati Today For The Extremely Low Price Of Your Soul (oops.....wrong application)

ScytheGames
New To The Forums
New To The Forums

Back to top Go down

Looking For A Youtube/Gaming/Minecraft Partner (Non-Strict Requirements) Empty Almost Forgot

Post  ScytheGames Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:53 pm

I Forgot to say that on my channel I haven't postd any videos yet that is because I haven't found anyone to play with(and haven't had the time) but ill have the time after New Years, secondly I also like to work on game creating using gamemaker studio standard edition(Im thinking about getting java), thirdly as for the application I need to know your time zone and here is My application-
Name- Arion Skypeia
Youtube Account- ScytheGames
Age and Gender- 14, Male
Skype Account- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Steam Account- ScytheGames
I Can Not Make Private Servers Because My Computer Is A Butt About It.
I Can Use Mods(Right Now I am Looking For Someone To Play SkyFactory With, Which You Get From The AtLauncher ModPack Program, and once again mods are not required.)
I Don't Know Much About Time Zones But I Live In Florida...... So Yeah.
I Do Have A FaceCam.
Cursing Does Not Matter To Me But Do Not Expect Me To Curse Often (Thinking Of You Mom lol! )
Best Recording Time Are 2:00 Through 5:00
No Accent I don't Think
And I Use OBS to record (Its free and an okay software for Beginners like myself, OBS= Open Broadcaster Software)
I Have a Windows 8 Hp (Yeah so no 1 mill. $ Gaming Pcs Required.......*I Can See People In The Replies Now (*Gaming Pcs Aren't That Expensive Is What They Would Say*) But Please Don't Fill Up The Chat Like That It Will Block Out The People Actually Trying To Apply.

So Please Respond And Thanks For Reading Everything(I Know I Seem To Be Writative(Writing Version Of Talkative) Aren't I So Punny...But Yeah Thanks For Applying, And A Strong Smack To The Face Of The People Who Don't.

ScytheGames
New To The Forums
New To The Forums

Back to top Go down